From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Anniversary!

Let's see. I barged in when it was on AHS, but before the meltdown when
it started going off line with regularity. Don't remember who all was
or was not there, but many of regulars/irregulars were. We've covered a
lot of ground since then. I think Sue, for better or worse, galvanized
us into a family and Chris, by giving us a home with no questions
asked, legitimized our family. Yes, happy anniversary--it's been a
great run and a lot of fun.