From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:20 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd: Squirrels

What's your zone, Cyndi? Your neighbor with the palms obviously has
something extravagant in mind--you're right, there's no such thing as a
cheap palm f they're large enough to require a crane to set them. What
s the shape of the fronds? Blade or fan?

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10