Re: Cat names

Good names, Jim.  I once had a cat named Scardy Cat; male black and
white who was born wild but eventually became quite tame.  He turned
out to be a true gentleman...still miss him and he's been gone for at
least 20 years.  Just takes some time and patience to turn scardy
cats into lap cats:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

> From: james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>
>
> We finally settled on names for the two cats. The homely little
calico
> will be "Squinty Cat" because she squints a lot, especially in the
AM