From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Barbara
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 11:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cat Question

Chris, it does sound as though your vet is cat-phobic!  Unless the kitten is

very wild and feral, a vet with the assistance of you or a vet tech should
be able to draw blood, give shots, take temp, and generally examine the cat.

Maybe you can find a cats-only vet in your area.
    While we are on names, they are a hobby of mine and I am curious about
"Jaron" -- how did you choose it? I like it!
    This will be no help, but my neighbors called their black and white cat
"Cowcat".  Ha.
--Barb, Grass Valley CA