To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT]Names

I kept my maiden name when I married, but we gave my son my husband's last
name. My husband is Jewish and I thought that a Hebrew name would be a nice
reflection of part of my son's heritage. Jaron means to sing or cry out in
Hebrew. He has my maiden name for a middle name.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)