Re: OT/Itching dogs

How about a humidifier? I got a cheap Sunbeam warm mist one from Target for about $30- helps keep the nose from drying out and reduces chances of colds too!
Sorry you are so uncomfortable. Can you apply for temporary disability for your back so that you have some $$ coming in to take care of yourself ??

Andrea Hodges wrote:

OK, I need some advice. My 10 year old lab, Gracie is an itching fool.
I've got her on 50 mg of bendryl 3xs a day, She's always suffered from
allergies AND really dry skin and I'm starting to think it's not
allergies, but rather dryness (especially now that we are in a much less
humid climate).

What can I give her that's relatively inexpensive (remeber people, I no
longer work for the governement) and easy to get to help? I know about
the omega 3 fatty acids. Never done a thing for her. Should I just start
rubbing her down with lotion? Lennox (smallest Boxer in the world named
after the heavy weight champion) is itchy too and he's never had

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL