From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:20 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/Itching dogs

P:recious also suffers from extremely dry skin plus allergies.  I have
noticed a big improvement after adding a big capsule of Omega 3 to her
diet.
She loves the pills, I guess, because they tase fishy.  I also give her
oatmeal baths. Once she starts scratching she will not stop until one of
us
has a nervous breakdown. :-)
zem