Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1774

In a message dated 12/20/2005 1:10:23 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Every  year time goes quicker, and I get slower. ;-)

Oh how true is that!!!!   This year I took the month of Dec. off  of work,
well...still did paperwork, just no clients.  Did so thinking I  could enjoy the
month and have time for everything....HA!   Wasn't  quite as stressful as it
would have been had I had deadlines for work,  but.......I still find myself
running out of time.  Amazing!!!  Where  does time go??
Happy Holidays!!!!!  ( no not being politically correct, just  trying to
incorporate all at once.)
zone 9
Texas GUlf Coast