RE: trials of the season

Oh no Auralie... I am so sorry to hear this. Men can be very stubborn! Been
there many times with DH over various illness's.

I am glad he is in a place that can give him the care he needs, not that you
couldn't do the same, but for some reason they listen to them <lol>.

Know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he can come
home for Xmas after a few days of drugs and oxygen. Keep us posted!

Having had pneumonia more times that I want to admit, once he is healthy,
get the vaccination for it!

Donna