Re: Back Home!

To all of you with ailing family or ailments of your own, I send my good
thoughts your way, hoping for quick recuperations. As Gilda's dad (or
was it her mom?) told her, "It's always something." It would be nice
though, if the somethings would take a holiday so we could spend the
holiday season a little more care-free.

-- Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
I'm so glad you had such a good visit in Florida, and that Jim
could give you such a tour.  It's good to know that the season
worked our right for some people.

They dismissed my husband from the hospital on Christmas
Eve - I'm sure it was because they were trying to get as many
people out of there as possible.  I do sympathize with the
hospital workers, but after all, that is their chosen profession.
He is some better, and seems stronger each day, but the
schedule of medications is daunting.  He still stubbornly
says he's fine, but at least he hasn't insisted on going down
the stairs yet.  One son - the one in upstate NY, came down
Friday night and helped me get him home on Saturday, but
he had to go back to his family.  I'm not arguing with that.
My youngest, in Colorado wants to come at the end of this
week.  It would be great for us to have him, but he has a
family too - with two young children. and a very possessive
wife, so I am not encouraging him.
  Thanks to all of you for your interest and prayers.  I'm
hanging in there.

In a message dated 12/25/2005 11:11:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,