Re: Brugmansia cuttngs

I think I'm going to plant all of these. Then, in a year or so, take cuttings from them--perhaps for sale. I have a lot of plants in 1- and 3-gallon nursery pots that I ought to give some TLC to and have a yard sale. I've been somewhat reluctant to have a yard sale because we have zillions of plants in pots everywhere and I didn't want to spend a day saying "Yes, that one; no, not that one." But maybe if I sold specific things--"For Sale: three 3-gallon Bismarckia seedlings, $20 each"--maybe it would work. Have to think about that. This is definitely the season to try it, when all the snowbirds are here.