Re: Fires and Floods

Here when you buy a house they make you sign about a
million documents with (supposedly) all the negative
things disclosed. I don't know all the criteria that
would trigger it but in this area it's how close you
are to an airport, being in a flood plain (yep, it
floods here in the desert), and close to an earthquake
fault. I'm sure people would still expect to be bailed
out but you can't say you didn't know. And the
homeowner is supposed to disclose anything wrong with
the house including any nasty things nearby.

Cyndi

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com