Re: Home again/weather

Frost here again this morning- 3 days in a row now.  The leaves on the
bradford pear have finally realized it is fall and are turning yellow
and red.  Last night was a low of 30, was 28 the day before.  Tomato
plant froze and is just pathetic looking now.  I need to go yank it
out.  Was a beautiful looking day today, but chilly still.  I'm going
Xmas tree hunting tomorrow with a friend.  I'm not getting one this
year, instead, I'm going to get a rosemary bush shaped like a tree to
decorate.  I even found tiny little light this year for it!  We'll be in
Texas for the week of Xmas, so I just didn't feel like doing a live tree
this year.  It's sort of an every other year thing for me I guess.  We
do now have 2 coats of stucco on the house and hopefully they'll be able
to attach the window sills and do the final color coat next week.  Keep
your fingers crossed.  All of this really cold weather we've had has
resulted in every little tiny ant in the world finding it's way into our
house.  What a pain!!  They aren't harmful, jsut the little tiny black
ones, but in large numbers they are a nuisance.  I put out some ant
stakes around the back of the house today, so hopefully that will slow
them down some.

Stay warm all of you in chillier places than I-