Re: Man, did I do...

Then there was the time I divided and potted up the keikis from one
of my (houseplant) bromeliads. Did it outside to avoid the mess, and
left the plants out in the sun after watering them in. When I did get
around to bringing them in, they had a serious case of sunburn. They
survived, but never looked very pretty.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b