Re: Reply..now vertigo

Thanks, Kathy.  So far, so good.  Chet hasn't had another episode in a couple
of weeks, and is doing the eye exercises prescribed.  I also have a friend who
suffers from vertigo.  She says the doctors told her she would just have to
to live with it.  We'll just take it from day to day.
Here's hoping 2007 will be a great year for you and all gardenchat people.

In a message dated 12/19/2006 10:45:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,