Re: More crazy weather

No tornados here, but RAIN!   I mean by 4:30 this afternoon we had 3 inches
and since I got out of the tub it's been coming down in absolute sheets -
hurricane strength rain!  Without the high winds or hail!   THIS is what we
need.  Weeks of it.  I am so delighted I have bundled up and gone out on the
porch to watch it.  Sugar is freaked out from all the thunder and I'm sorry
about that, but we NEED this.  Especially w/ the no outside watering ban in
effect.  Only when we get enough to get the lakes back up to halfway normal
levels can we water again!  I hope it does this all night long.  This is
VERY wonderful.  Now if it's not just a flash in the pan......

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX