Re: More crazy weather

I'm really glad you are not getting tornadoes. They were all over the weather map east of Dallas on the news this afternoon. I heard the prez had to be evacuated from Crawford to go sit in an armored car outside a shelter. Now, we have to hear from Besty.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More crazy weather

No tornados here, but RAIN! I mean by 4:30 this afternoon we had 3 inches
and since I got out of the tub it's been coming down in absolute sheets -
hurricane strength rain! Without the high winds or hail! THIS is what we need. Weeks of it. I am so delighted I have bundled up and gone out on the porch to watch it. Sugar is freaked out from all the thunder and I'm sorry about that, but we NEED this. Especially w/ the no outside watering ban in effect. Only when we get enough to get the lakes back up to halfway normal
levels can we water again!  I hope it does this all night long.  This is
VERY wonderful.  Now if it's not just a flash in the pan......

It was so nice out today, I shut the heat off and opened the doors to air
the
place out at work today.... some of you may not think that is strange- but
for
zone5 Northern IL at the end of Dec- it is unheard of....

I heard Colorado
was due more snow and after last weeks I am sure all are prepared!....

What
tornado's in TX? Near Pam?

Donna