Re: Winter is here

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Winter is here
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:53:50 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=faBlcto87pTZ1iOMpEjeyhTDqdae9fmi82aRg5j8Wkg=; b=jNkRBGJ6llisOJBZOOVE9HqqbkjuFZ7Wz9stk0JjNDja7uz0tAwiaXpnRiXEYLRESzVc8wYDt0hW74e5tU0UV4phHQ71YrjH/S/qyQQjnNTxKcriZgqPp0B/FK/iit9ypH1RhENM1rsgoc2EXOgRX094VVtA+/L0l1kGTA6zELs=

Looks like the Northeast and the Northwest are getting winter precip -
everyone be careful out there.  Dad says they had snow earlier and freezing
rain tonight in NE PA.  Yuck!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A