Re: Holidaze

Sounds great to me, Gene.  .
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Holidaze

Well, Jim
Nothing quite so elaborate (?) here in the way of Christmas decorations. In fact, I have still to get outside and do any decorating. My oldest son came up to visit the weekend after Thanksgiving and we put up the tree, decorated it, got the electric train under the tree up and running. Decorated the great room where the tree is located. My lights are so old I need to go purchase lights for trimming off the porch outside. Thinking about the new LEDs Maybe some new wreaths with lights. That will probably be about it. Still gifts to purchase and put under the tree. This year instead of purchasing gifts for each other my wife and I are going to pool our resources and go someplace together for a few days. Memories instead of stuff.... the youngins will still get stuff. We could not talk them into making the switch. I am looking forward to Christmas holidays as always. One of my favorite times of the years. Already been to two parties....
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: [CHAT] Holidaze

So... how are you decorating your house for the holidays?

Island Jim