I had to take the kitten (Rascal) back to the vet today. .

When the vet brought him back from the treatment room he said, "You're good!"
"He's good?" I exclaimed.
"No,you're good! You did a great job of observing symptoms."

I didn't want to hear that.

They pulled more fluid from his chest. Gave him some Lasix in hopes of
reducing it more. We'll keep on with the Rutin and ACE inhibitor and keep
fingers crossed  (Last night, Rascal got so stressed when I tried to give him
his pill that Diesel (our cat) put his paw on my hand as I held Rascal's head
- as if to say "Enough" )

If you know any kitty prayers, we'd appreciate them.