Re: snow

We had about two inches of icy sleet this morning - didn't go to
church.  The man who plows our drive came by and said he was
sending a crew with a "bear cat" to clean up the walks and in
front of the garage - we had complained because he had pushed
snow up against the garage door last year and I couldn't get my
car out.  So far the crew hasn't appeared.  I hope they don't
forget.  Now it is raining and 33 degrees.  I hope it stops before
the temperature drops, or we will really be in a mess.  We used
to shovel years ago, but can't quite manage any more than the
steps and breezeway these days.  Since we are on a private
road, the town doesn't plow our road - the neighborhood has
to contract for that - and we have about 120
feet of drive that we have to have done.
In a message dated 12/16/2007 1:50:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,