Re: where is everyone?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: where is everyone?
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:35:17 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jK/kG1ixjHz3lplrVxJONtI6aTVtynU5y9JT/76p4iY=; b=Lo/Ntd4AS/OGl5fesKddyJ5p+HV+5exBOZs/SvOf4i6sgzWxuD+h3oK6jCyqILbkB5 f/5+oNJzSh3prUe1GZkujEzZMHIOVOh7f4injCt3MjljojwxnD7B0/ZLOPE9J2vv1OPN tvj4jgV0qfri0cmKaRMmghA1gpm/iFLs3z7XY=

27 degrees here this morning.  Wind makes it feel colder.  Finally put the
heater in the greenhouse Tuesday night.  I had to heat lamps in there which
seemed to be doing O.K., until now.  Brrrrrr.  I went out to feed all the
animals at 6:00 a.m. this morning, and walked into the greenhouse to check
the temps.  A nice, balmy 60 degrees in there.  I just wanted to stay in
there all morning long and putter...but I couldn't.
I've been studying for my finals next week...so I haven't spent much time on
the computer.  Plus, trying to put up the tree and decorations.  I'm ready
to start doing the countdown for spring.......all my gardening catalogs are
coming in.