Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

congrats to the two of you..... may the love you share now last forever! So
did you buy a new house or did she move in with you- or you move in with her?

Yuck! Combining houses isn't any fun.  I remember doing that a few years back
(5 houses to 2)... I still have piles of 'stuff' in the basement to go thru...
If there weren't some photos and other family things that are important to me,
I would just hire someone to haul it out of there and put it in a
dumpster....

Donna