Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

Donna,

When you're sorting and getting rid of stuff, don't forget Freecycle www.freecycle.org. It's been a real relief to get things out of the house. I can dig down through layers, offering things as they show up. I offer random bits and it goes away, letting me get down to the next lowest layer. Clothes, books, ugly chairs, old garden tools, all gone.

Yuck! Combining houses isn't any fun. I remember doing that a few years back (5 houses to 2)... I still have piles of 'stuff' in the basement to go thru... If there weren't some photos and other family things that are important to me,
I would just hire someone to haul it out of there and put it in a
dumpster....

Donna