Re: so I am wondering....

As happy as I am that I'm not getting on a plane to fly anywhere this holiday, boy does a nice week on a warm beach sound very appealing right now! Rain and chilly for the last couple of days here. Yuck!
Theresa

james singer wrote:
I'll drink to that. I could use 100 degrees right now. In spite all my good intentions about staying in and watching it out the window, I had to go out today, slipping and sliding all the way to Radio Shack and back.