Re: weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:26:13 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=LWdalESbin+lZ20/XEtHiZorVen2KFWyCW7Cm3hsfI4=; b=aBxepsOP7YuKPFkTV+FWXwUEgwb3e3umT0LpFSgHnwKwnbVK24S6yU7E5zd5Teruqz R+/ME1h/wyrpHKZMIBUB1xVbFlLCa3QhOhd4IJoHLwZ019R47JNm5e6BqQSRMGvf1utq 9V/MOz4maaw90aFZdaOtYltearhIRb+9+qEE0=

Yeah, well I started out for work this morning and was sliding all over the
place.  Turned around and came home.  Not worth it to me.  Just emailed the
boss.  Wayne's wife just called and said he isn't gonna make it either.
It's an ice skating rink out there.  UGH.

> Not illegal here yet.... I do buy the safe pet kind tho.  I would imagine
> it
> depends on how much ice and snow you get ??  Woke up this morning to ice
> covering everything...and slid my way to work again....
> Donna

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A