Re: check in time

I'm glad I don't live north of here, state of emergency 30 miles up the hill, all schools closed up there & north. Up to 36 inches snow accumulation since Wed. I'm happy with a couple more inches overnight and no wind this am here. We have 3-4 inches on the ground,20 F at 8:30am Stay safe. I only had to walk granddaughter to the bus stop a block away (1/4 mile) DH drove another to Jr High down the hill about 8 miles round trip. I'm staying in if I possibly can.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] check in time

Our weather like that was Sunday evening and Monday.  Today it's not too
bad.  But on Sunday it's supposed to get ugly again.  Supposed to get down
to 10 degrees early in the week.  Gross.

It's foggy, but already 60 degrees. I've been working outside in a short
sleeved shirt since daylight. Supposed to be 20 on Monday.