Re: check in time

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: check in time
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:47:04 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=AcGllS1oaYXPQ4tuaHJ/P9ilQtVZ6BZTvBg0Vhbo9NU=; b=qjRZP/qooBjVjNSKzLdB1iFkTojaJj3rig+UCvrzb9O7qxiSjmeCZZoSYxMwqk4tS6 Xa8gB+Zg1eSds5aRhCJQsFIYP7VvZmUrStRJAw5Z89J7cDWxi8eVREJkOymhl+WBejC3 dbh+biB6FpUlk/R9NQJuc/q6UV1MEe2/qB4Mw=

WOW!!!!! 36 inches of snow!!!!  That's incredible.

--
Jesse R. Bell