Re: No Snow
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: No Snow
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:49:14 -0500

You're lucky. A friend of mine is under about 8 inches. It's broken branches off of her olive trees and she fears her citrus (in pots) are compost, despite being pushed up against the house and covered. She even put Christmas lights on them to try to keep them warm enough.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>