Re: No Snow

Woke this morning to find a good 4 inches of wet snow, and a mix
of rain and sleet falling.  Not nice! It is 39 degrees now and still
raining fairly steadily.  Thank goodness our snow-plow guy showed
up about 9:00.  Since we are on a private road, the town doesn't
plow us and the neighborhood has to contract with someone to
do the road.  The same person sometimes does some of drives.
This is a new service this year - the guy who had come for quite
a few years did a worse and worse job, until we finally had to
get someone better. This fellow has done a nice job this
morning - even got out of the truck and cleared our steps. Since
we no longer have teenagers to do such jobs and the one in the
neighborhood is not interested - doesn't need jobs - it is good to
have someone to do it.  I won't let Chet shovel snow any longer -
not good for him at his age.
In a message dated 12/8/2009 11:36:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,