Re: Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:53:53 -0500

May your days be merry & bright!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Merry Christmas

Time for my favorite christmas song

http://tinyurl.com/y89jlqm

Took awhile to find a good copy of it.

Cheers.

On Dec 24, 2009, at 11:56 AM, Pam Evans wrote:

It's raining/sleeting now and fixin' to get worse, so the baby & I are
buttoned up and in for the duration.  May you all have a blessed
holiday and
be as warm & comfy as Little Bit and I are right now.  Was supposed
to go
over to a friend's house later - that's called on account of
weather.  Hugs
to all!
--
Pam Evans