Re: pine cones
  • Subject: Re: pine cones
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 12:01:36 -0600

Geeeeze.  I wish I had a place to go and pick up some LARGE, opened,
pinecones.  I love to decorate with them during the holidays.
I also save all of my old candles when they burn down - and then in
October (if I have some pinecones) I melt the wax down and dip the
cones in there over and over again until they are thick with wax.
When dried, I put them in a basket and use them as fire starters.

Jesse R. Bell