Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:55:53 -0600

oh no big whup.  when I was 6 I was bouncing on the bed, tried to do a
sommersault, flew out a second story window and landed head first on a
concrete driveway.  4 stitches, no concussion.  my head is my least
vulnerable spot - LOL.  bar fight huh?  that's as good as whupin' up on a
mugger story.  hee hee hee.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX