Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:02:42 +0000 (UTC)

Try the stores that focus on camping, backbacking, skiiing, etc.B  The best
socks for staying warm even when wet are Smart Wool.B  Use natural fibers and
layer up...cotton, wool, silk...if you don't have some of the backpacking
stuff.B  Right now, some of their stuff is on sale.B  I love it and wear a lot
of it all through the year.B  It is sturdy and usually lasts forever.B  Don't
forget your head.B B Put onB a toboggan; it can make a big difference in being
warm.

ETN Zone 7