Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:35:35 -0500

No time, since I'm leaving soon. There are no ski/sport stores close by. The closest is REI in Atlanta. Normal stores here don't stock "real' winter clothes since nobody knows what they're for and won't buy them.

Had I thought of this earlier, I would have ordered from Land's End or LL Bean, as I used to do. After 30 years in the south, I have dumped almost all of my cold weather gear except for an old down jacket from Land's End.

There's a reason I moved south! I don't do winter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>