RE: Yoyo weather
  • Subject: RE: Yoyo weather
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:59:24 -0800

Winter here is pretty normal so far - mostly sunny, in the 50s during the
day and freezing at night. We've had a couple light rains and a couple days
where the weather people breathlessly predicted massive disasters (i.e,
possible high winds or an inch of snow) none of which has happened.
We'll see what happens as we head into the rainy season.