Re: Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:41:31 -0500

Hi Gene,

What gauge is your railroad? My husband's father bought his first train for him for his first Christmas in '48. O Scale . We've got a bit of G that we had planned to use in the garden, but caring for aging parents put the kibosh on that, and we're past the stage where we want to crawl around on the ground anymore.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>