RE: Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:09:47 -0800

Hope everyone's holidays have been good so far! Bright and sunny here in
the desert, very very dry and freezing at night. We have the sprinklers
turned off in the front so the Christmas lights don't get soaked, and
the ground is so dry and hard I couldn't pull a weed if I wanted to. The
dust is bad - I tried pulling a few dead plants in the veggie garden and
could not stop sneezing. Oh well. My greenhouse is pretty nice during
the day though, I spent some pleasant hours in there.

Cyndi