Unfinished projects, was Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • Subject: Unfinished projects, was Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:01:42 -0500

What's the oldest unfinished project you've found? I think I may have unearthed the oldest one. It was a dress that I started in Home Ec in about 1964. After ripping out the zipper a half dozen times (my mother wouldn't let a stitch be out of place), I hated it so much that I refused to hem it. It showed up when we moved my folks to a senior apartment complex in '98 or so. I think I might have an unfinished sweater from '72 out in the garage. :-/