Re: Unfinished projects, was Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Unfinished projects, was Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:10:04 +0000 (UTC)

My oldest is a comforter I started in the late 60s. It is made of
squares, mostly Kettle cloth material, stuffed with stockings. It was a
time when women still had to wear stockings to work and had constant
runs. Great for the industry. It is one of the projects I plan to finish
this next year.

ETN Zone 7