Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:41:18 +0000 (UTC)

What a wonderful collection. Those old quilts are quite valuable,
especially the one made on the plantation. Yes, I know Sunbonnet Sue
patterns. There are a couple of people in my guild that are making
quilts with that pattern; one for a grandchild with all sorts of things
that the daughter likes.

I'm surprised the red stayed red. That was a difficult color to obtain with natural dyes.

ETN Zone 7