Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: Judy Browning <59a63b9e1@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 08:28:22 -0800

Judy Browning here in Lewiston Idaho. We are getting more snow and rain than usual, hoping to have good snow pack in the mountains with a slow thaw in the spring. We are near the areas that were devastated in the wildfires this past summer. There have been slides as the denuded hillsides gave way in the rain. My yard and garden are losing to the weeds but next spring  starts another growing season and fresh hope. Aurelia your weather sounds like what I expect from winter. We were warmer and wetter this fall too.
My husband bought a small  boat and plans to spend more time fishing than gardening.
Happy New Year to all of you.