Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: Zemuly <430fae0d1@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:51:22 -0600

I,too, live in the middle, but I would so prefer the northeast. However, I am close to my children and grandchildren, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I continue to work full time with no plans to retire. I have too much fun interacting with people. The dogs and cats are all fine. Our weather has been strange. The tornadoes that hit Holly Springs, MS, went east of me thankfully. I hope I have living plants when spring arrives. Everything has broken dormancy, and we are expecting 20 degree temps over the weekend. It's good to hear from everybody, and I wish a Happy New Year to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone