From: Lynda Young [mailto: lyoung@grindertaber.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 07:48:37 -0600
Subject: [CHAT] Shuttle OT

We get so complacent about the inherent danger involved that such
accidents stun and leave us feeling numb with horror and grief.  I just
keep reminding myself that the science the space program is doing so
important that some good will eventually come of this.  Of course, my
heart aches for the families and all the workers so intimately connected
at NASA.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN