Re: Brr it's cold and seeds

Marge (and Claire),

We've been mostly snow- free here in Georgia, a bit north of Atlanta. Just a
bit of a dusting. And except for last Sunday and Monday, we've mostly been
in the deepfreeze. Down to 3 here one morning, though about 9 in the city, I
think. Just enough yo-yo temp to confuse the plants, I'm afraid.  It was 65
on Sunday, 22 this morning.

I have a few Narcissus 'February Gold' in bloom, but no Hellebores yet.
Normally, they're blooming their heads off by now.  No sign of the
Galanthus, whether because of the winter or the drought, I don't know.
My winter garden "backbones", Hamamelis virginiana and Lonicera
fragrantissima, are maxing right now.

How do you like your H. foetidus 'Wester Flisk' ? Is it as gorgeous as the
catalog photos?