speakers

Thought I would also mention this, since the list is slow at the moment
anyways :)

Yesterday, myself and a few friends headed off to Fernwood Gardens to
hear our own Gene Bush. If any of you have the opportunity to go to one
of his slideshow presentations, go! He has wonderful pictures,
explanations, as well as Gene Humor....:) Interesting and informative.
He received a good review from all that attended.

Now the other issues due to attending this...

We have to get Joann on this list... she is wonderful and would be a
great asset to the list.

Um Gene, Pat wants to know when you have time to go thru your whole
catalog plant by plant so she can figure out what will work in her
garden :) LOL!

Donna
Who now has three more people who want to make the trek to munchkin
land....