Re: speakers

Hello Donna,
    Sure was nice of you and your friends to drive all that far to see what
I would have to say... and have to pay for the privilege when you get there.
Hope that I, at the least, was able to keep you awake after lunch. Only
sorry that we did not get an opportunity to talk longer. I did not end up
getting out of that room until after 4:00 pm some time. I think some people
gave up and wandered off as they got tired of waiting to talk.
    I am afraid JoAn is not a list-person. It has only been in the last year
or so that she set up an email account for herself. Actually, she is a bit
shy when on her own. I did make sure that she read your comments about her.
Thank you. I think she is pretty wonder as well.
    Please ask Pat to bring her catalog on down to the nursery and we will
take one plant at a time. Do come visit. We will do our best to see that you
feel welcomed.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana