From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] crummy weather here< palms
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:42:12 -0600

THE 15th OF MAY!!?? Ugh, I'd slit my throat. Our last frost date is
March 15th but I've never seen a frost later than the 10th. I just
noticed my first pepper seedlings sprouting (earlier than I expected)
last night. Just ordered some new HCG lavenders I can't live w/out
(English - Royal Velvet and Spanish - Willow Dale) and a couple 'Dark
Knight' caryopteris for Pat since she went bonkers over mine last
summer. I'm already chomping at the bit to get planting. Should finish
pruning my roses tonight.

My friend - you are welcome - I love this and do it every year. I look
as forward to sharing my seeds and cannas as much as planting my peppers
April 1st.

enjoy one and all -

Pam