Encouragin thoughts

Hi all, I've been pretty stressed out lately, and then thinking of Tony I
thought I would share this with you all. I was cleaning off my desk the other
day and came across a greeting card I had bought for myself simply because of
the words in it. It is by Helen Steiner Rice, and usually her stuff makes me
gag, but this one I couldn't resist. Anyway! For all of you gardeners out
there, a few encouraging words.

Sometimes when faith
is running low
And I cannot fathom