Re: Fwd: Price of Gas

I agree,Kitty. In my previous life selling groceries there were always supply
panics going on. One year it was coffee and sugar (must have been some So.
American political crisis). The minute the market price went down our
customers expected to see it reflected on the shelves. Never mind that we
owned many cases in the stockroom that we paid a much higher price for. Don't
believe we ever came out ahead by marking up what was originally on the shelf
for which we had paid a lower price. Didn't say that too clearly! "They" are
not always out to get you despite what we have recently learned about some
corporate giants. Kathyz5 p.s. paid 1.579 for the cheapest stuff  Wed. 37.50
to fill my truck!